Mark T. Wendell Tea Company offers you the convenience of 24 hour a day, 365 day a year online ordering in a secure server environment. If you need to contact us for any reason, our Customer Service hours are Monday - Friday, from 9:00AM to 4:30PM, Eastern Time. We can be reached at (978) 635-9200 by telephone and at (978) 635-9701 by fax.
• We attempt to ship all wholesale orders within 36 to 48 hours.
• Please note that orders are not shipped on weekends or on holidays.
• Due to changes in global currency values, inflation, energy costs, and economic adjustments due to global pandemics, prices can be volitile and can change without notice.
• We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express cards for all initial orders.
• To see if you would qualify for credit terms of Net 30 Days, please contact us directly. To establish credit for future orders, we require favorable references from three accounts with whom you currently have billing terms.
• On domestic orders, there are no shipping and handling charges on initial orders, regardless of size. On international orders, standard shipping & handling charges apply on all initial orders.
Our Billing Terms
• For established accounts, our billing terms are: 1% discount on invoice if paid within 10 days, and net payment is due within 30 days. F.O.B. Acton, Massachusetts.
• There is a $20.00 service fee for any checks returned to us due to insufficient funds.
• Shipping and Handling fees are calculated based on a package’s processing time, weight and destination.
• For accounts located East of the Mississippi River, there are no shipping charges on orders of $500.00 or more.
• For accounts located West of the Mississippi River, a 7% freight allowance is given on orders of $500.00 or more.
• Any claims for shortages, damages or shipping errors must be reported within 7 days of receipt.
• We ship via UPS within the contiguous United States and via USPS to Alaska, Canada, Puerto Rico, and international countries.
• We do not drop ship wholesale orders to third party accounts.
Loose Tea Samples
• Up to five product samples are available upon request. Additional samples are charged at value and are listed on our website.
Our Guarantee & Return Policy
The Mark T. Wendell Tea Company has been importing and packaging fine teas for 120 years. Our teas are of the highest quality and are guaranteed fresh and flavorful. The bulk teas that we pack under our MTW label are shipped to us in foil sealed, air-tight boxes and bags. When the tea chests arrive at our warehouse, we inspect the tea leaves to confirm that they are of the highest quality.
We store our loose teas in air-tight, food safe drums. This allows us to ensure a superior product and to guarantee freshness. We do not ship out of date packaged goods (imported products that we do not pack on site).
If a customer is unhappy with a purchase or feels that an item was received in error, we ask the customer to contact us immediately. We accept returns during these circumstances and extend full refunds (including any return shipping cost). Any claims for shortages, damages or shipping errors must be reported within 7 days of receipt. We take pride in our products and want our customers to be completely satisfied with their online tea purchases.
Contacting the Company
If you have any questions about our ordering information and policies which have not been addressed above, please contact our customer service department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.